- Support children and young people, especially from marginalized and low-income backgrounds for the development, production and presentation of various art forms.
- Provide a safe, engaging and educational experience that reinforces the best parts of the public and private school curriculum for children and young adults in United Kingdom.
- Be a resource for educators and administrators in UK to experiment with new ideas for engaging their students and for providing a link between them and parents.
- Create a relationship of trust, camaraderie and respect that children and young adults (and parents) can make a part of their daily life and their life over time.
- Be a platform for social issues in the region that needs addressing; and showcase them professionally, in a light that is both educational and informative, for children and adults.
AMRE-ART uses the medium of art to promote social values among children and young adults.